Preparation for First Holy Communion Levels 1 & 2
- The Sacramental Programs at OLPH involve formation and education over a multi-year period.
- Levels 1 and 2 are the two years which focus on preparing the students for the sacraments of Reconciliation and Communion.
- Absences―Due to the limited amount of classes, students are allowed to miss up to 5 classes. At the 6th absence, the student will be required to make-up a class at the end of the year.
- Parent meetings take place during your child’s class time.
- In Level 1 and 2 there will be a parent and child workshop.
- There will be two parent meetings in Level 2 regarding sacrament preparation.
- Make-up Parent Meetings―Occasionally there will be make-up meetings, especially if it pertains to sacrament information.