Preparation for Confirmation
Levels 6, 7, 8
- The Sacramental Programs at OLPH involve formation and education over a multi-year period.
- It is important to remember that the sacraments are a privilege to receive and the support and cooperation of the parents is critical to your child’s faith formation. You are the first role model and teacher of the faith to your children.
- Levels 6, 7 and 8 are the three years which focus on preparing the students for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- All Level 6, 7, and 8 students will be required to complete a Confirmation Workbook. These projects are mandatory for the completion of each level.
- Absences―Due to the limited amount of classes, students are allowed to miss up to 5 classes. At the 6th absence, the student will be required to make-up a class at the end of the year.
- Parent meetings take place during your child’s class time.
- There will be at least two parent meetings each year regarding sacrament preparation.
- Make-up Parent Meetings―Occasionally there will be make-up meetings, especially if it pertains to sacrament information.